Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 veal cutlets
Ground Native pepperberries
Olive oil infused with lemon myrtle
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
Lemon myrtle rainforest spice
3 large potatoes
Bush tomato and parmesan seasoning
100mls warm milk
60g butter, diced
Bush tomato chutney
- Boil potatoes whole until tender. Drain and cool until cool enough to handle. Peel. Mash well with other ingredients.
- Meanwhile heat griddle pan over high heat. Sprinkle veal with native pepperberries and salt and rub with olive oil.
- Place in hot pan and cook for a few minutes. Turn and continue to cook for a few more minutes for medium. Cook longer if you like well done.
- Heat another pan over medium-high heat and add oil and asparagus. Sprinkle with lemon myrtle rainforest spice. Toss frequently.
- Serve mash, a few spears of asparagus and a veal cutlet on each plate. Add a dollop of bush tomato chutney.